The Benefits of Joining NEMSMA
Access to a unique EMS Management community
We connect and share ideas with hundreds of EMS managers from across the country through our highly valued member listservs, webinars, and email updates—as well as, meetings and conferences.
Best Practices in Emergency Services Newsletter
Individual members receive one digital and one print copy of Best Practices in Emergency Services Newsletter. Your organizational membership includes two print copies and 10 digital copies, a value of more than $2,000.
Membership for your staff
Because we know most EMS organizations have multiple managers, our organizational members receive two annual subscriptions to Best Practices in Emergency Services and 10 digital subscriptions. That means your colleagues can join with your membership at no additional cost! They can participate, learn and share with full membership rights.
Free Organizational Membership to the North Central EMS Cooperative
Automatic with your NEMSMA organizational membership, take advantage of volume discounts on group purchasing of EMS products and supplies. Save $1000s on ambulances, defibrillators, legal and accounting services, medical supplies and more—a $75 value!
Unique Management Information and Tools
As a NEMSMA member, you will receive access to the password protected “members-only” section NEMSMA.org, where you can download EMS management tools and have an opportunity to share your material with others. Materials include:
- PowerPoint presentations on EMS management topic
- Sample EMS operations forms
- EMS business spreadsheets
- Model policies, procedures and protocols
- White papers and educational materials on EMS management issues
NEMSMA Members Also Receive:
- Discounts on national conferences such as EMS World Expo and Pinnacle EMS Leadership Forum, educational programs and other NEMSMA activities
- An opportunity to participate in EMS benchmarking programs
- An opportunity to make your voice heard by representing EMS management interests to national decision-makers
- An opportunity to contribute to NEMSMA position statements and publications
- Monthly informational newsletter
Click here to download NEMSMA's membership brochure.