The election for NEMSMA Board of Directors is open from Thursday, November 8th until Tuesday, November 20th. This year there are four (4) Board of Directors positions up for election. If you are a full individual member and/or a primary member of a group membership you should have received an e-mail invitation with instructions on how to cast your ballot electronically.
This year there are six (6) candidates running for the four (4) open positions. To view all candidate information and position statements, visit the candidate website.
The candidates in this year's election in alphabetical order are:
- Mary Ahlers
- CEO, Paramedic Health Solutions
- Charles A. Blankenship, CCEMT-P, MBA, FACPE
- Manager; System EMS Transport
- Allison Bloom – Imcumbent
- Board Member, NEMSMA
- Jamie Chebra
- Director of EMS, JFK Medical Center
- Nicole Henricksen
- Operations Manager at AMR
- Hezedean Smith, MA, CFO, CEMSO, MIFIREE, CHSE, CPM, FACPE, PMD
Please take a few minutes and cast your ballot.