Please join us for the NEMSMA Board of Director/Committee Presentations at EMS Today 2016:
- Creating a Leadership Path Using the NEMSMA Seven Pillars of EMS Officer Competencies on Thursday, February 25th at 0800 (Ryan Greenberg)
- Creating Clinical Leaders and Mentors on Thursday, February 25th at 0915 (Ryan Greenberg)
- One-on-One Roundtable Discussions on Friday, February 26th at 0800 (Brian LaCroix)
- Normalization of Deviance: What it is and What to do About It on Friday, February 26th at 0830 (Mike Touchstone)
- Show me the Money! FLSA Update – Using Cell Phones, Smartphones and Email Off-duty on Friday, February 26th at 0830 (Allison Bloom)
- NEMSMA Credentialing of EMS Officers seminar on Friday, February 26th from 1100 to 1130 in the Learning Center located in the Exhibit Hall (Vince Robbins)
- What’s Killing our Medics? on Friday, February 26th at 1015 and repeated on Saturday February 27th at 1530 (Amy Young, Monique Rose & Chad Newland – their work initiated the NEMSMA Practitioner Mental Health & Wellbeing Committee)
- Recognizing and Dealing with Intractable Problems, Wickedness, and Messes on Friday, February 26th at 1430 (Mike Touchstone)
- Making the Business Case for MIH-CP – What You Need to Know for Discussions with Your Healthcare Partners on Friday, February 26th at 1545 (Brian LaCroix)
- What Did You Know and When Did You Know It? Improving Quality and Safety While Reducing Legal Risk on Saturday February 27th at 0830 (Allison Bloom)
You will notice several sessions in the program have been accredited by NEMSMA and will contribute to the pre-requisites for the EMS Supervising Officer credential exam being released later this year. We encourage you to track your CE's and start developing your portfolio today.
Once again, we thank you for dedication and passion for EMS and we would love to hear from you. If not already a NEMSMA member, please consider joining at https://www.nemsma.org/index.php/join-nemsma
Be safe and take care.