The 2016 election for the 2017 NEMSMA Board of Directors has concluded. This year we had the highest member participation in recent history. Thank you to all of those who ran and to everyone who participated by casting their votes.
NEMSMA held its annual election to fill the seats of Board members whose terms are ending. This year there were ten candidates running for five seats; three seats are for two-year terms and two are for one-year terms. The three candidates with the highest number of votes were elected to two-year terms. The five new members of the Board of Directors will take office on January 1, 2017.
I am pleased to announce the results.
- Ryan Greenberg - NEMSMA Board Member and Board Secretary - Executive Director - MedSpan Integrated Health (incumbent) 2 year term
- Troy Hagen - NEMSMA Board Member and Immediate Past President - CEO - Care Ambulance (incumbent) 2 year term
- Allison Bloom - NEMSMA Board Member - Attorney - Law Office of Allison J. Bloom (incumbent) 2 year term
- Pat Songer - NEMSMA Board Member - Administrative Director - Humboldt General Hospital (incumbent) 1 year term
- Nick Nudell, MS NRP - Chief Data Officer - Paramedic Foundation 1 year term
We congratulate those elected to the Board and extend our appreciation to all candidates for their willingness to seek a Board seat and offer to participate in the governance of our association.
NEMSMA 2017 Board of Directors
- Vince Robbins – President
- Brian LaCroix – President Elect
- Mike Touchstone – Immediate Past President
- Sean Caffrey
- Ryan Greenberg
- Troy Hagen
- Allison Bloom
- Pat Songer
- Brooke Macias
- Nick Nudell