The nominations process for this year’s NEMSMA Board of Director’s election has concluded and the information required of each candidate has been submitted to NEMSMA. The elections will run from November 7th through November 20th. As a member of NEMSMA who is eligible to vote, you may do so anytime during this specified two-week period.
This email is to provide you with access to the information submitted by each nominee through the link below. Please take the time to review this information to help you make a decision regarding your vote.
As a reminder, there are five Board seats open for this election. You should select five nominees of your choice. Three (3) of the open seats are for two (2) year terms and two (2) of the open seats for one (1) year terms. The candidates who receive the higher number of votes will receive the longer term periods.
Below are the nominees; you can see their profiles by clicking on the following link:
- Allison Bloom, Esq, EMT - Incumbent NEMSMA Board Member - Attorney - Law Office of Allison J. Bloom
- Brian Donaldson - Director of Emergency Services - Waushara County
- Ryan Greenberg - Incumbent NEMSMA Board Member and Board Secretary - Executive Director - MedSpan Integrated Health
- Troy Hagen - Incumbent NEMSMA Board Member and Immediate Past President - CEO - Care Ambulance
- Doug Hooten - Executive Director - MedStar Mobile Healthcare
- Ed Moreland - Chief of Operations - Western Berks Ambulance Association
- Charles R. "Chuck" O'Neal, MS, NRP, CCEMTP - Deputy Executive Director - Kentucky Board of EMS
- Nick Nudell, MS NRP - Chief Data Officer - Paramedic Foundation
- Aaron M. Rhone, MPA, MS, EMT-B - EMS Program Manager for Quality & Data Evaluation - Pennsylvania Department of Health, Bureau of EMS
- Pat Songer - Incumbent NEMSMA Board Member Administrative Director - Humboldt General Hospital
Voting members will receive an invitation to vote Monday, November 7. Please follow the instructions on the electronic voting ballot. Once you cast your vote, it is final. Elections will run from November 7 to November 20, closing at 5 pm east coast time. Election results will be published and sent to NEMSMA members on December 5th.