Registered Leadership Education Provider (RLEP)
Registered Leadership Education Providers (RLEPs) are individuals, organizations, businesses or institutions which provide leadership education within the United States.
RLEP Eligibility requirements include:
- Registration with NEMSMA as a RLEP;
- Payment of applicable initial and annual renewal RLEP registration fees or NEMSMA sponsorship fees;
- Not being subject to any adverse action against them by NEMSMA or other accreditation or industry agencies or bodies or any state or the federal government prior to or during the period of RLEP registration;
- Timely notification of the NEMSMA Committee on Accreditation (CoA) of any changes in ownership;
- Timely notification of any adverse action by outside agencies or governmental bodies;
- Abides by and supports the following:
- The NEMSMA EMS Officer Competencies License;
- NEMSMA Registered Leadership Education Provider (RLEP) Eligibility Requirements;
- NEMSMA’s standards for accreditation;
- NEMSMA’s Accreditation Application Submission Portal Terms and Conditions of Use; and
- NEMSMA’s policies, procedures and practices
- Such other requirements as may be set forth by the NEMSMA Board of Directors and/or the NEMSMA Committee on Accreditation (CoA) from time to time.